Warning - FortuneJackPartners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning - FortuneJackPartners

I have a small crypto blog with a few adverts to CloudBet, FortuneJack and other sports/gambling sites, I recently noticed I made some commissions but since I haven't logged into my account for long time they stole my funds.

This is what they said in the email:

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inform you that the status of your account was changed to inactive on XXXXXX XX, 2022. According to our terms and conditions, once an affiliate's account is deemed inactive, no commission will be due or payable.

It has come to our attention that there has been no contact or request for clarification regarding your account status for an extended period. We urge you to stay proactive in monitoring your account status to avoid any disruptions.

Additionally, we would like to remind you that remaining active as an affiliate is not solely limited to sending clicks for campaigns. Active participation includes engaging in consistent communication, optimizing campaign performance, and maintaining regular activity on your account.

Should you have any questions or need further clarification regarding your account status or activity requirements, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards,
    FortuneJack Partners Team
    The way I see it, this is theft.

so bad, you try already get your funds?

Comment

all earning in your account should be only for you, not for them, why they make affiliate program if they be like this it really not fair shame them i will do my hockey and football bets on cloudbet and nitrobetting cant trust company do that

Comment

Working...
      X